Covid-19 business grants and support
There are a range of Government grants and loans available to help businesses through the current COVID-19 pandemic. If you want to check out what is available, visit www.nelincs.gov.uk/business-support.
Government guidance to help employers, employees and the self-employed understand how to work safely during the coronavirus pandemic.
The government, in consultation with industry, has produced guidance to help ensure workplaces are as safe as possible.
These guides cover a range of different types of work. Many businesses operate more than one type of workplace, such as an office, factory and fleet of vehicles. You may need to use more than one of these guides as you think through what you need to do to keep people safe.
- GOV.UK – Working safely during COVID-19
- GOV.UK – Self certification sign for COVID-19 secure premises
- GOV.UK – Guidance for organisations on supplying safe water supplies
- COVID-19 Safety checklist for business (Word document)
- Pest control checklist for businesses (Word document)
Free materials for businesses in North East Lincolnshire: these have been made available as a free download to any business to help support reopening.